Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just Cause

OK Chris, you have a blog. Why?

Simple -- from time to time, I have funny and interesting things to say. If you don't believe me, ask my wife. I keep her in stitches...seriously from time to time, I feel the need to mindlessly rail on and on and on about stuff, so this is my outlet. This is MY WAY to reach the masses! All...one of you.

Will you change the names to protect the innocent?
Well...kinda. I will do my best to either change your name or the scenario, but let's be honest, you'll know if I'm talking about you. And if you're not sure, you should probably do some soul searching and question your recent behavior. I'll try not to name anyone by name...unless I just don't like you or you're married to me; in that case, you'll have to deal with it. Oh, and you cannot create your own nickname, that's part of my fun.


Let me get this straight: you started a blog just to bitch about stuff?
No, not quite. Really, this blog will be equal parts funny (or maddening, take your pick) daily occurrences, my workout journal, fitness advice (because, let's be honest...that's what you REALLY want to see...ok, maybe not), random thoughts and musings...it's where I'll bare my soul. Oh yea, by the way; the blog won't be public for very long; I will secure it, but hey, it's cool; just email me and check back frequently --if you eventually can read it, that means I probably like you. If you can't see it, well then I've probably told you (virtually) to eat shit and die. I can do that, this is my blog :-P

Why'd you name your blog Just Cause?
Because sometimes I'll post just cause...and sometimes I'll post with just cause. Get it...

Until next time, folks!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment